Baguio Colleges and Universities:
Baguio City, Islands Philippines
- University of the Philippines College Baguio
- Saint Louis University
- University of Baguio
- Baguio Colleges Foundation
- Baguio Central University - A. Bonifacio, Baguio City. Tel.
no. (074)442-4949, (074)442-2081
- Brent School - Baguio - Brent Compound, Baguio City. Tel. no.
(074)442-4050, (074)442-2260 & (074)442-3628
- Baguio Patriotic School
- Mary Immaculate School - 101 General Luna Road, Baguio City.
Tel. no. (074)442-7916, 619-8522
- Saint Louis Laboratory School
- Pines City Educational Center
- Baguio City National High School
Featured Baguio Hotels - Recommended Baguio Accommodations
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. Saint Augustine
Philippines Cuisine Characteristics
Vinegar is a common ingredient. Adobo is popular not solely for its simplicity and ease of preparation, but also for its ability to be stored for days without spoiling, and even improve in flavor with a day or two of storage.
Tinapa is a smoke-cured fish while tuyo, daing, and dangit are corned, sun-dried fish popular because they can last for weeks without spoiling, even without refrigeration.
More details at Philippines Cuisine Characteristics
Travel and sleep in the 5 biggest hotels in the world
Does size really matter? For food, it really does. The bulky it looks, the fuller you may become. Well, not at all times, right? There are these small yet heavy-for-the-stomach foods. For things, size is not really a big deal. Nowadays, the smaller your gadgets are, the hippest they may be. For people, the smaller you are, the more adorable you can be. For hotels? IT DOES. Travel and sleep in the 5 biggest hotels in the world